I remember when this day could not come sooner. I sometimes look back and forget how badly I wanted this experience . I normally don’t share any of my journal entries after all they are personal. I feel that before I go into my tirade of how I manage to fit 1 year worth of stuff into 2 suitcases. I thought why not take y’all may down memory lane…
Yes, I wrote this when I was 13. I practically fell on my a$$ thank goodness I have plenty of cushion back there. I had never been but I wrote about it, in visioned it, and always felt like a bit of a wall flower even at 13.Also, if you were wondering what the hell …Bask .. I meant to write Basque which is region but, …hey I guess you cant be perfect … Haha
My checklist has been endless life changes and of course all at once…. I mean I am after all from Texas ” go big or go home”
* resigned from my job ( I guess that should be at the top)
*sold my car
* had a friend come over weeding out what I needed to take ( and she brought over spanish holy water aka wine)
* had a friend come over to pack things ( she brought tissues)
* hand writing thank you notes (I have not finished that)
* purchased compression bags 8 of them to be exact
* 4 space packers
*unlocked me phone
*external hard drives
This is what a year looks like.
Aye dios mio …. (Omg for you non spanish speakers I am exhausted.